I've done it! I'm an official Washoe County Library Card Holder.
My first item of business as newly-appointed Washoe County Library Card Holder is to read Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. I'm about 40 pages into it and I'm already cracking up. This is a good move in my new career as Card Holder.
I had two projects (books) slated to begin last week, but this was the only one waiting for me when I stopped into the office (aka: library). My secretary (the librarian) continues to send me email notices to pick up the other project, claiming it has been waiting for me in the outbox. I'll try to stop in today when I get a break from working on my first project.
Unfortunately, my most important client (Skylar) is entering a new chapter of her career (teething) and is requiring 100+ hours/week of me, making this a busy job right off the bat. I still intend to finish this first project in a timely manner.

3 comments:
I will have to read that. I think she is so funny. Good job Kylie...go reader!
How do you pronounce "Washoe"? Is it like, "What shoe?" (But say it in Gangster.) Or maybe it's like, "What you want?" Or is it more like, "Ah, Ah, ah, ah.. watchoooooooooooooooo!" and then someone says, "Bless you."?
Actually, it's like "Wah-show." Probably some Indian thing.
I mean, this land was their land. And now it's all casinos.
Post a Comment