Monday, March 30, 2009

Hi Mom! Hi NickJosh!

My Mom and brothers, Nick and Josh, stayed with us this past weekend. We had some good times. We ate pizza, cookies, soda and chips. We watched Baby Mama and Twilight. We ate mashed potatoes and teriyaki chicken. We ate sandwiches and Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs.

In between all the eating we were also pretty productive!

The boys set up some shelving in the garage and Mike talked Nick and Josh through an oil change. Mike is usually very hands-on, but in the process of setting up said garage shelving Mike hurt his back. He is almost walking like a normal person today! Poor Mikey.

Mom and I re-covered the rocking chair in Sky's room. It was ugly and dirty (bought it off Craigslist). Now it is paisleyish! 

Mom also hemmed some of my jeans so I won't have to wear 6-inch heels to keep the jeans off the ground. Since the sewing machine was here, she also fixed some seams on a few camis. Thanks, Mom!

Here. Look at these. Try to guess which is Josh and which is Nick.


5 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Umm.. the first one's Josh, the second one is Nick?

And also, that sounds like a fabulous visit! All that delightful food! And also I want to see the paisley thing.

Kylie said...

I can't tell you if you are right or wrong. People might cheat. I'll wait for a few more guesses, though they'll probably come from Leisa and my mom and they totally know.

I'll put a picture of the chair, too!

Brittany B said...

Sounds like a fun weekend with your family. Thanks again for watching Jmo today.

Leisa Waldron said...

Nick - top. Josh - Bottom. Kadie and Laney told me so and they are right!

No fair...I wish I could have come. Where are pictures of the chair? Hello!

Sky looks so cute. :)

Carla L. said...

Yes!!! Kadie and Laney are totally right! I had to look really, really, REALLY close (like with a magnifying-glass-close-to-see-Josh's-eyebrow-scar) before I could tell who was who. I can usually tell by their tee shirts but way-too-cute-baby-Sky is blocking my view...

We had SO MUCH FUN and did not want to come home (work, work, work) and we can't wait to go visit again. Hopefully with Leisa and her tiny baby for a Girl's Party Weekend!!! (plus tiny baby)