Twilight comes out on video Saturday. Saturday? That's weird. These things usually happen on a Tuesday.
I'm okay with it.
As cheesy as this movie is, I'm buying it. I'm hoping the Twilight series will follow the Harry Potter pattern by getting better with each movie. More funding hopefully = better movie. Plus I'm getting the Blu-ray--maybe that will make it better.
There should probably be some kind of party to accompany this, seeing as it comes out on Saturday. I'm pretty sure that's why it's being released on a weekend. Not sure who else would be interested though, so I think I'll probably just make Mike watch it with me. Better buy some popcorn!

5 comments:
Kylie, if I lived in the same town I would totally watch Twilight with you! I enjoyed the books and the movie.
Cheesy yes. But I am buying it too. :)
I knew you would. Even though you didn't want to see it that second time you went, I knew you'd buy it.
And thanks, Carolyn! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out with our girlies!
You can go to the Borders midnight party. :) There might be some girls from the ward there. Kevin said he'd only watch it with me at home where no one can see him.
I just bought it today, but haven't been able to watch it yet because Nick and Josh are hooked on 3rd Rock from the Sun, which they watch in my room every afternoon, and then of course we had to watch "24" tonight...I'll barricade myself in here tomorrow and watch Twilight!!!
Post a Comment