Sky has started doing this recently. Pretty sassy, eh? (I didn't teach it to her.)



Sometimes she likes to show a little leg, just to mix things up. (I didn't teach her that, either.)

I have no idea why she likes to do this little pose! It's pretty cute, but I'm going to start to encourage her to be a tomboy.
She's also turned into a rolling pin as of late. She never stops rolling (until she decided today that crawling might be another option for getting from A to B). This really makes it hard to get her dressed after a bath...
She really likes to roll while holding things, like toys and her blanket. Then she ends up like this:

She also has some new obsession with the tile, ever since she found it during a rolling excursion a couple of days ago. She tries to get under the table. Last night, during dinner, she sneakily made her way under my chair. Maybe Mike was trying to feed her under the table?
Probably.

8 comments:
LOL! That last picture had me laughing so hard. It reminds me of something you might see in a Dr. Seuss book...
She's very Seussy. I mean Sassy.
I love this post.
I hope mike is feeding her under the table.
Do you let her watch MTV?
She's just practicing for when she sees all her boys again. Next day at the park, Watch out.
mike feeding her under the table is the funniest visual ever.
You totally taught her those poses. :) I love how she looks like a little worm all twisted up. You go Sky...what a big little girl. :)
She is a little tornado! The destruction has just begun...and the I'm-too-sexy-for-my-diaper pose is perfect!
Post a Comment