Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Want to Go to There

Mike and I have recently discovered 30 Rock. 


Can someone please tell me how I didn't know about this hilarious show YEARS ago? I feel like I have so much I need to catch up on.

3 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

You didn't know about 30 Rock because when it first aired, they promoted it as a little bit stupider and shady. I remember watching an episode at the beginning and thinking, "No thanks. This is lame."

But maybe a few months ago I watched it again, and it was fabulous! So I'm glad you've found it now.

Kylie said...

You're probably right, Myr. I think I was put off by the early previews.

Leisa Waldron said...

You should have known about it by now...this is true. But now you have found it and can have fun catching up on previous seasons!