Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Love George Costanza

George is my favorite character on Seinfeld.


I know what you're thinking. George? George Costanza? 

Yep. He's my fave. Of all the characters, he seems the most believable to me. He totally cracks me up. I just can't get enough of how idiotic he is! I can see George being a real person. A real short, stocky, slow-witted, bald man.

Who's your favorite?

I know: it's Kramer. Am I right?

7 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Nope, I like George. I like that when he enters a scene, I don't know what is going to happen!

When Kramer enters a scene, I don't know what is going to happen, but the result usually makes me feel weird. George doesn't make me feel weird.

"Believe it or not, George isn't at home..."

Kylie said...

...please leave a message at the beep! I must be out, or I'd pick up the phone...where could I be? Believe it or not, I'm not home!"

I knew I could count on you, Myr!

Whittron said...

I love George, but Elaine is my favorite! I want to be her. A moral her.

"you want a christmas card, george? Huh? do ya? HERE... HERE'S YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD!!!"

or with the toupee...

"I DON'T LIKE THIS, SO HERE'S WHAT I'M DOING WITH IT!!!!"

brilliant.

McKayJoice said...

George, i love george.

Kylie said...

Woohoo, more George fans! Elaine is my second--she cracks me up.

Branden and Sarah said...

Okay so now that you said you love George I can say this...I totally laughed when you posted those pics of your babe "posing for the camera" it totally reminded me of the picture of George on the couch in his white undies posing! It was great!

Kylie said...

Sarah, that's perfect! How did I not think of that comparison?!

I'm posting it. Nice work, woman.