Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Again? Really?

This afternoon I put Sky on her blanket to play while I loaded some laundry into the washer. She had several toys at her disposal, but when I came back the toys were doing this:


While Sky was doing this:


Why would she ignore her toys, scoot away from her blanket and stick her arm under the ottoman? And what was with all the grunting? And the crinkling sound? Clearly she was trying--really trying--to get something.

So I picked her up and put her back on her blanket, then looked under the ottoman to see if maybe she had shoved a toy underneath. Or even a binky.

Here's what I found:

Tags...

5 comments:

Brittany B said...

At least the tag is still whole and intact. Be worried when chunks of it are missing.

Myriah Cohen said...

She's addicted!!!!

I wonder if she likes them... or hates them? I usually hate them. I remember getting so mad at a tag in my shirt that I ripped it out while I was sitting in class. That took care of that.

The Peterson Life said...

Kids LOVE tags. We should capitalize on it. Oh, too late:
http://www.aspecialgift.com/taggies_toys-2.asp

Kylie said...

Lol nice Steph! We definitely missed that boat.

Leisa Waldron said...

I think Sky might need to join a 12 step program for her obsession with tags.