Today Skylar is five months old! Five (5)! When did that happen? I guess it happened today.
Recently, she has learned some cool stuff. Like how to play with things on her head:
And how to get her binky by herself (almost--she's really trying hard at this one):
She's also sitting very well and learning how to eat from a little spoon. She has learned that she can move around in some secret way when I'm not watching, and somehow ends up 4 feet from where I left her.

She hasn't yet learned how to balance the checkbook, but she's getting close. She'll probably have it down by next month.

9 comments:
Haha...those pictures are classic! I love the silliness she portrays already at 5 months...having come from Laney decent and all. She is so cute. Happy 5 month b-day Sky! Hope we see you soon! (hint hint)
She is so cute how you you stand it!!! She has just the teeniest little hint of trouble lurking in her eyes, however. I think you're gonna have your hands full with this one!!!
Oh she's trouble alright! Looks like I have my own Laney!
Maybe I will see you soon, Leisa. Maybe I will...
What a sweetheart! and Skylar is cute too! What a beautiful picture of you and Sky, Kylie. You are both adorable.
Happy 5 month birthday, Sky. Hope to you you real soon.
She is a really cute little girl and I love her name! We should plan a play date. My little Brooklyn LOVES LOVES playing with babies:)
You are both adorable. I love the pictures and can't wait to see her in person. Happy 5 month bday.
Wow! 5 months and already so talented. She is so cute. And it sounds like she's got fantastic parent. Keep up the good work.
Wha-! It just hit me that you are a MOM and you have a KID!!!!!!!!
That's nutso!
That's right, baby. I'm with child.
Wait. I mean I'm always with a child. Because I'm a mom.
Post a Comment