Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One More

(I haven't posted many pictures of Sky on here for a while, so I don't feel too bad posting two in a row. I took this a week ago and forgot I was going to post it. Deal with it.)

Lately, whenever I have any kind of food or drink or edible substance, the strangest thing happens. This random little kid just appears from out of nowhere and starts yanking on my leg saying "Yum!" Then she opens her mouth and just waits.

Like this:


Then I remember she's my random kid and I share my food with her. Cuz that's how I roll.

Somehow she can manage to eat almost all of my food, but if I were to give her the same food on her own plate she won't touch it. Stinker.

8 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

Haha. I love that you took a picture of it!

Carla L. said...

so what is it? it looks like scrambled eggs. Or tapioca pudding. Or scrambled tapioca pudding.

Brittany B said...

I get that too from a random little boy. Except he says, "Mommy, I want bite?"

The Bains said...

My son gets vibes from chocolate and comes running. Even in very large houses or parks where you think you are safe to enjoy some chocolate by yourself. It astounds and amazes everyone.

You are a hilarious writer. I laugh every time I read your posts and would wither away without the laughter so please, add me to your private blog!

abaintvc at gmail.com

Your family is beautiful. Aren't blogs wonderful? Too bad mine is so out of date. I'm with-holding inspiration from the masses. Hee hee!

Love,

Amber Bain

Unknown said...

ummm Ross said Sky is going to grow up to be a gold digger because she only wants other people's things. Feel free to slap him.

Myriah Cohen said...

Why are you guys eating milked carpet lint?

Sheri Willardson said...

Mommy's food always tastes better. At least that is what my kids say.

Kylie said...

It's oatmeal. But I'm glad you are all so creative.

And yes, apparently it does taste better! Man...this kid just won't eat anything these days. Good thing she's got some chub stored up to keep 'er going!