Yes. Another blog post! This one by special request.
Since I posted about Mike's garage organizing skillz, I have had several requests for a picture. So I took a picture. It's not a great one, but my feet were cold on the garage floor so this is what you get.
(Also, just to clarify: it is a hanging shelf because it hangs from the ceiling; not because people are hanging from it. Then again, Mike did put his hang board--that blue thing--on it...so I guess it can go both ways.)
Behold, the hanging shelf!


3 comments:
I am definitely impressed. Can he make one for us? :) Tell him I won't make him wear a speedo while he works, it's winter.
Wow, very impressive! When I become a homeowner (in five years!) I'll probably have lots of questions about Mike's organizing skills!
Hey! It hangs! Good work, Mikey!
Post a Comment