Today has been one of the worst days I've had in a long time.
(I hate these kinds of posts, so feel free to ignore it. Just gotta get it off my chest.)
Sky has had a fever for 3 days and none of us have slept at all. Poor girl is completely miserable!
People are asking me right and left for favors. I'm not answering the phone anymore. Don't even try calling.
I'm now the sunbeam teacher: 6-9 three-year-olds for 2 hours every Sunday. Desperately hoping they will call a co-teacher before I lose it...
And now I apparently need my wisdom teeth out ASAP. Really didn't set aside a budget for that!
Stupid crap day. I just hope Sky gets feeling better; I feel so sad for her.
On a happy note, Mike spent the weekend building a hanging shelf for the garage! It is so organized and wonderful out there! I'll take a picture so you can admire it.
He also came up with a very creative solution to fix our suddenly-squeaky box frame. No more annoying bed! Mike is the best!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Crapola
Posted by Kylie at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
mike is the best, I am curious about this hanging shelf!
Oh no! Sky's got The Crud!
Also... what does "creative solution" mean? Hmmm?
I, too, am interested in the "creative solution" - please share, as sqeaky bed frames can lead to deviant offspring...
And I am available for babysitting during wisdom-teeth extraction! Just make sure your doctor gives you enough painkillers for all of us!!!
Do you have a cup of sugar I can borrow? And mind watching my kids for a few hours in the morning?
On a more serious note, thank you for the pack and play loan. :)
Kylie, FYI... they're 3 not 4.
Love the Primary President
Oops! I did write 4; I meant 3-year-olds. I was ridiculously tired when I wrote this! :)
Yes, Myr. It's The Crud. She seems to be over it now, though. Phew! Please tell Gma for me.
Whit: I will take a picture. It's not as fancy as it sounds, but it gets all the junk off the floor and makes the garage so much nicer.
Mom, I will probably take you up on that babysitting offer when I get my teeth yanked.
And Steph...no comment on the first part. RE the second bit: anytime! :)
Post a Comment