Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"I am not..."

In the recent words of my dear sister, "I am not pregnant!"


Someone is spreading the word that I'm pregnant, but I am most definitely not. I repeat: not pregnant.

Even if you want me to be pregnant, I'm not.

And if you don't want me to be pregnant, I'm sure you're happy about this.

I know I am! (Happy; not pregnant. Just in case you thought I was saying I'm pregnant. Because I'm not.)

7 comments:

Brittany B said...

Haha. I started it. Jk I really didn't. But thanks for clarifying those details for everyone. Maybe the whole problem with your bed got everyone thinking. :)

Kylie said...

HAHAHA!!

The Peterson Life said...

So, are you having a boy or girl?

Myriah Cohen said...

I don't get it... so are you pregnant or what?

Scott and Kristine said...

So what you're saying is...

Brittany Wagner said...

Im sorry. I was misunderstood.

Kylie said...

Haha! Brittany, I never said it was you lol

But if it was...