Monday, January 25, 2010

Hot Potatoes

I really like potatoes. Especially when they are mashed and cheesy and buttery.


I think this was somehow ingrained in me before birth. Probably since the plight of my people. Or the blight of my people...

Anyway, Mike and I purchased a giant bag of red potatoes at Costco and have been trying to fit them into our meals. We've tried them roasted several ways (Gabrielle, you're right--we like the rosemary) and last night we made Cottage Pie with them, which was delish.

I'm interested in something new, though. What you got, suckas?

Remember, these are red potatoes. Not Yukon. Not baking. Not blue.

Well, they do turn a pretty rosy-copper color when they're roasted, but still. They're red.

3 comments:

The Peterson Life said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Potato_Head

Kylie said...

I can always count on you, Steph! I'll make that for dinner tonight. You guys want to come over?

The Peterson Life said...

Dang, i got this too late! I would have eaten his buttocks first.

We should have dinner soon though.