Sunday, January 24, 2010

Last Call!

Alright homies. Last call for email addresses! I figure a month should be long enough to give people the heads up, right?


This ol' blog is going private on Monday, February 1! I've had a ton of people send me their email addresses already (thanks guys!) but if you haven't done it yet, be sure to shoot me a quick email this week.

Email me at aprivateblog@gmail.com if you'd like to be added :)

I know private blogs are annoying, but I've made it my goal to be as annoying as possible in 2010 and I think this is a great way to get that ball rolling. Don't you?

3 comments:

Whittron said...

haha!

Darla said...

packdarla@gmail.com

Sheri Willardson said...

I still want to view your blog when I actually sit down and have a minute to check blogs. tswillardson@yahoo.com

PS-I just posted my wax pictures. You are in it with me. :)