Tuesday, January 5, 2010

29


So apparently "Kylie" was the 29th most popular girl name in 2009.

It just so happens that my name is Kylie and that my birthday is on the 29th!

It's like it was meant to be. Way to go, Mom! You psychic, you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

4 comments:

Carla L. said...

That's me! The psychic mom - or, as I am more often referred to, the Psychotic Mom...

The Peterson Life said...

I don't think you can make that claim without referencing your source?!?!

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh no, you are quite accurate, Kylie.
As you know, I am very trendy, and I had named all five of my daughters Kylie this year. I am an excellent sample of the population.

Leisa Waldron said...

Of course mom is psychic. If we have another little girl someday we will name her Kylie. Well, maybe another leopard gecko instead. :)