Last night Gabrielle watched Sky so Mike and I could head out for a date. It was fab. We went to BJ's, where we ran into two couples from our ward and ended up eating dinner with them. Then we saw "Sherlock Holmes" which was really great.
I completely loved it. Ima snatch it up on blu-ray as soon as it comes out!
(Yes, that's me telling you to see it.)
Anyway, after the movie I ended up heading over to a friend's house because I was texted with a "we're still partying!" text. And who could resist that text? Really?
I ate a couple of cookies, chatted, etc. Then my eyebrows got waxed!
I had no idea it was going to happen. I've never had my eyebrows waxed before. Have you? You probably have. Especially if you were there last night because the waxing was on the house, all around.
Jen took before, during and after pictures. She'll send them to me at some point. Right Jen?

5 comments:
Of course I wax. I wax all the time.
I've got a good amount of mexican in me. Waxing is a must when you have this much hair.
Was that party at Emily's by chance? If so, I really wanted to stop by, but I was in bed by 8:40pm. :)
Fun! Can't wait to see brow pictures.
I've never waxed my eyebrows before. Was it painful? Just thinking about it makes me wince in pain...
OKAY! We need a photo of these waxed brows please!!!
Post a Comment