Monday, January 18, 2010

First Haircut!

Well, it happened. Sky had her first haircut last night!

Her hair has been growing like crazy recently and she had the whole business-in-the-front-party-in-the-back deal going on, so my friend Sherrie snipped it into a little bob.

Here she is 6 months ago, semi-bald and toothless (you know, so you can compare/contrast):
Here she is before the cut, in all her mullety glory! (It's one of the most mullet-looking shots I had. Also, you should know she's trying to be a puppy in this picture.)


And...here's her little bob:


I have to admit, I miss her mullet. I loved the long hair and tiny piggy tails. I don't think I can do piggy tails with this short hair.

Her new little 'd0 is cute, though, and now it will grow out evenly instead of homeless-style. Yay!

3 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

It is so cute and layered! Can't wait to see it in person. :)

Carla L. said...

It is so adorable! She looks like she has so much more hair. Can't wait to see the real thing!!!

Carolyn said...

It looks darling. I love the bob!