Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hapola

You may remember this post from last Sunday.


Man, this Sunday was so much better. Sky has been fever-free this week and had her first day in nursery today! Sariah claims she was a little trooper and I am so glad. I was worried she'd freak out, so yay! Thanks for being her Sunday mommy, Sariah!

The baby shower on Thursday was a success. Brittany got some fat loot and we had a great turnout. I took pictures and I'm planning to write a post someday so you can check it out. Brittany is looking so cutely pregnant! I'm so happy she's having a girl. (I'm a little biased, maybe.)

I had helpers with the Sunbeams today and it made a world of difference! Plus I wasn't sleep-deprived or hungry. Anyway, I am so grateful to those ladies who helped throughout the 2 hours. You guys rock!

Mike's creative solution for the squeaky box frame turned out to...basically suck. I mean, he really put in a great effort. But he failed. That box frame is so noisy now! Whatcha gonna do, Mikey? Let's see some skillz! (I'm just joking--he's got skillz; just not when it comes to box frames.)

Mike just made me some grilled cheese, Skylar is taking a nap and I've got my warm boots on, so I'm just in a great mood. Just thought you'd like to know I'm not always angry on a Sunday.

Time to eat!

4 comments:

Jen H said...

you crack me up! Thanks for playin last night! We will do it again soon so I can regain a little dignity (hopefully).

Carla L. said...

Yep. The church is always more true when you're not hungry...

Brittany B said...

Glad you had a better week, and thanks so much for the shower. It was tons of fun to see everyone.

The Peterson Life said...

Glad you are having a better weak...whiny (or not whiney) kids play such a huge role in state of mind.

Thanks for letting us borrow your pack n play. If you don't need it right away, I can get it back to you on Thursday or Friday. If you do, let me know and I can get Jay or Robyn to bring it by earlier.