We are sore around here. Mike's parents are probably sore, too. Why? Because we spent Saturday hauling 3 tons of rock into the backyard.
3 tons.
Three of them. Tons.
Pictures to follow. For now, I have an episode of The Mentalist to watch...
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so funny, people are always saying "tons" but then don't really mean it! Like I have tons of homework, or I ate a ton of home made rice krispie treats yesterday. (Laney ate a couple too okay, geeze stop judging!)
Can't wait to see that three tons looks like! Oh...and I love the metalist...we might start recording it. He is funny.
We know how you feel over here. Oh, and the wheel barrow we borrowed from Kev's parents had a hole in the tire. So we would pump it up and Kev would RUN it to the backyard. Kinda funny, but he was tired. It would be flat before it got to the front again, but the sandbox is full! Oh, and glad you're watching The Mentalist. It's a good one.
The Mentalist ROCKS!!! Yes, it rocks 3 tons worth! I crack myself up...
You need to start recording CASTLE as well - it is great! And Burn Notice starts again in June - or is that the one that you don't like because the guy bugs you? Anyhoo, so glad that there are good summer shows to watch now too!!! I hope Leverage starts up again soon.
I'm glad I came on Mel Weekend, not Rock Weekend. Unless it was THE Rock, in which case I'm not sure which I would prefer.
Post a Comment