I realize I tend to take the bombardment approach to blogging. I skip a day or two, then WHAM! Three posts on one day!
This is especially annoying to those of you who automatically receive an email with each post. Sorry, homies.
It's because of naptime. Some days, Skylar will take a 3-hour nap. Other days, not so much. When she does take a long nap, I have all sorts of time on my hands to blog. It gives me a chance to catch up and blog about the things I didn't have time to write up on those mini-nap days.
And that is why it happens. Not because I favor the bombardment approach; simply because that's the way it is. I just get into that groove, you know?! I can't stop!
I'm working on it.
For instance, I wrote this post on Friday, but I scheduled it to publish on Saturday! See how I'm improving?
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Let Me Explain...
Posted by Kylie at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
keep groovin Ky
Well, okay. Since you said so! I mean, I gotta respect my elders right?
Post a Comment