Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So I think I Can't Dance, Dance, Dance

Mike and I forgot So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD) was starting tonight, and by a random fluke we turned on the TV and there it was! Dancing around! We haven't watched TV for a couple of days so it was perfect timing. It's like it was meant to be.


So anyway, we watched it. We laughed.

We're big fans of this show, ever since Benji Schwimmer was on it. A few years ago I got a frantic phone call from my mom telling me, "Guess who's on SYTYCD?!" Since I didn't know what the show was, I didn't know who to guess. Anyway, turns out it's Benji Schwimmer who we knew in SoCal. And that's what got us watching the show.

A couple of weeks ago Mike said he thought it was going to start up soon, then he said, "I hope Sex isn't back this season."

According to the previews for tomorrow's show, Sex is back, creepy as ever. We'll see how that goes.

4 comments:

The Peterson Life said...

I love SYTYCD. I can't watch it at home (no channels), but I watched it last season during my Seattle commutes! And, Brittany and I went and saw the show. We were pleasantly surprised there were other people besides us over 15! (Their driver's!) :)

Kylie said...

Nice! You guys went all the way to Vegas to see the show? You are bigger fans than I thought!

We have it on the DVR so feel free to come over and watch with us! We'll even make popcorn if you're lucky.

Brittany B said...

Umm we only drove down town which got us a little police action. Not that big of fans. I couldn't watch last night, though, because the tribute to George Strait was on. Man I need DVR.

Whittron said...

"i hope sex isn't back this season" - that's funny.