This post is for the best Mom ever.
Skylar and I were talking for a long time this morning about how her mommy, Kylie, is the best mom ever. Sky was going on and on about how mommy is always trying to make her smile and laugh. Mommy cleans the house, vacuums, and does all of the laundry (thanks!). She helps her eat yummy foods like the banana treats and blueberry-and-something-or-other puree. Mommy cleans up after her and keeps her safe. Now that it is warm outside, mommy takes her outside to play and enjoy the beautiful weather. Sky was especially thrilled with her new garden. She can’t wait to see her little plants grow! Mommy plays with her all day while daddy is at work. And then she gets to have the most fun of all! Mommy-Daddy play time!
Kylie takes exceptional pictures and records some of Sky’s latest achievements so I can see them when I get home. She’s really quite talented with photography. Kylie keeps all of our family and friends up to date with our rather busy life. She updates the blog constantly with some very entertaining posts. She always makes me smile and laugh. I hope she writes a book sometime soon! I’d love to read it and I’m sure a ton of other people would love it too.
Kylie is the most beautiful person I have ever known. Skylar and I are so lucky to have her in our lives. She is the reason that we have such a wonderful daughter. She brings meaning and love into my life. We love you Ky!
Eternally Yours,
Mikey and Skylar

7 comments:
I have personally witnessed Mommy-Daddy playtime, and it really is fantastic.
Thanks, Mikey! What a guy. I mean, what-a-guy. He stayed up late writing this last night.
I was under the impression he was playing a game or something. What a surprise to find this!!
You are so sweet. Love you!
Kylie is such a wonderful person! It makes me happy to see how much your family loves each other. :) It's very sweet.
Happy mother's day!
Mikey...you are a sweet heart. I already know how wonderful my sister is...but it is so cute to hear what you love about her, and what Skylar thinks about her. :)
aww, so sweet!
I wasn't 100% sure you'd think it was as funny as I did. So, here it is again...
"Wow, you waited all week to post a new blog after the mother's day post! Definitely milking it up!"
It's probably not nearly as funny the second time around.
Post a Comment