Can't believe we've been married 4 years already!
This time last year I was hugely pregnant and we were outnumbered by desserts.
This morning we woke up to a crying baby. Mike looked at me and said, "We didn't have that 4 years ago!"
Since we've been married, we've had:
- 2 houses
- 2 apartments
- 3 moves
- 5 wards
- 3 cars
- Lots of cats (always get your cat spayed)
- Countless dead rodents/birds on our doorstep, gifts from said cats
- 1 landscaped yard
- Thousands of miles driving to visit family and friends. And moving.
- The "opportunity" to finish 1 basement
- Too many computers
- 1 bonsai tree, the "love fern" from our honeymoon
- 1 dead bonsai tree
- Lots of great friends and neighbors
- 2 college educations
- Weird jobs
- Normal jobs
- All of our stuff stolen from a storage unit (technically this happened just before we married)
- A cop ask, "Do your parents know you're here?"
- Lots of Arrested Development, Monk, and Fawlty Towers
- Good food
- Fun!
- 4 gray hairs (Mike's; probably one for each year)
- 0 vacations
- 4 fabulous years
- 1 awesome little girl
It has been such a great 4 years! Keep 'em coming!

2 comments:
Congratulations! The next 40 will be even MORE fun (more cats, more kids, more dead rodents...)
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that it has already been 4 years. You guys have had a ton happen in the last 4 years. Kevin and I are way behind and it will be 4 years in November. We have only had 2 apartments, no animals and 1 child. I hope that you are enjoying Reno! I still need to give you a call :)
Post a Comment