Friday, August 21, 2009

Rearranging

Every few months I get a little antsy and feel like I need to move things around. So I do.


It usually takes Mike a little while to notice.

Earlier this week I decided to take the leaf out of the kitchen table and downsize to a smaller, 4-chair size. I think I like it. Mike liked it, once he figured out it had happened.

Today I moved the couch & ottoman. Really, there is only so much I can do to rearrange the family room; shoving the couch into the corner and against the walls hasn't made a huge impact. I'm trying to decide how I feel about it. For now I feel fine, because apparently it's a 2-person job to move that furniture and I'm tired.

It's probably time to paint or mount the TV. Or something.

7 comments:

Brittany B said...

Sariah always tell me moving furniture means your sexually frustrated. Just thought you'd like to know, but I don't think that's true. I just grew up with my mom always rearranging things.

Kylie said...

Haha!! That's hilarious! No, I'm thinking this stems from moving residences 25 times...

The Peterson Life said...

Ha. That's a new one I hadn't heard before. I actually never move furniture around (hmmmm).

If you start moving furniture around, while eating chocolate and tearing the label off a bottle, then you might need to start being concerned. :)

Myriah Cohen said...

Hey! I came home two days ago, and Mother had completely rearranged the fruniture!

That's so crazy.

Simultaneous rearranging.

Myriah Cohen said...

Ha, I just realized I had misspelled the word furniture.

My fingers were just so excited that we experienced simultaneous rearranging!

Kylie said...

Well, it's pretty exciting! Apparently most people are perfectly content leaving things exactly the same for years. Or maybe forever.

I'm not.

Greg and Sariah said...

Yes...it's true. You are sexually frustrated just like Brittany. hahaha

No...I heard that from my sister and we always joke about it when we want to move something around. I wish I could arrange...but I don't. My house has been the same for 3 years now. I guess I'm sexually content?!? hahahaha Or just lazy.