I've been watching this video/listening to this song and thought I should share.
This is a mix by pianist Jon Schmidt of Taylor Swift's Love Story and Coldplay's Viva la Vida (one of my absolute favorite songs; makes me happy every time I hear it). He wrote it for his 7-year-old daughter, whose favorite song is Love Story and he thought it would mesh well with Viva la Vida.
It does.
It is approriately titled "Love Story meets Viva la Vida."
Check it:

5 comments:
One time when I was staying with Laura it was on a Tuesday during American Idol season.
I was in one room watching Idol, and she was in another watching NCIS. (Don't ask; I won't have an answer.)
Well, during one of her commercial breaks she came into the room I was in and started pounding "Love Story" on the piano, right through an Idol performance.
Just so you know, I don't like "Love Story."
that was awesome...it will probably be in my head now all day long...
I had just watched this on my brother's page and then saw you posted it. Weird. I want him to write me a song.
btw, I have been enjoying this song. I just forgot to tell you. thanks for posting it.
I'm glad you guys like this one, because I love it! Apparently Jon Schmidt has not been able to get permission from Coldplay to use Viva la Vida, so he remade it as just a Love Story remix.
I hope he'll get that permission, because I want to buy this version, not the new one. I love Viva la Vida! Come on, Coldplay--give him permission already!
Post a Comment