For our anniversary, Mike and I went out for filet mignon as has become a tradition for our anniversaries thus far. I'm a fan of it.
Unfortunately there is no Ruth's Chris in Reno, which happens to be our very favorite steak joint. We tried out a steak house recommended by some of Mike's coworkers who claimed it was better than Ruth's Chris. Well, it wasn't. But it was still pretty great!
The best part was dessert. Something possessed us to order a chocolate souffle at the beginning of the meal (to give them sufficient time to create said souffle). Although we knew this was coming, we decided to also order a creme brulee because...why not?
When the waiter turned up with our desserts, he came with not two but THREE desserts. Yes, that means we were outnumbered by our desserts (the baby doesn't count yet). The little dears had prepared a lovely slice of extremely rich chocolate cake "on the house" as an anniversary gift. We decided it was worth documenting.

3 comments:
It IS worth documenting! I've been dying to see those desserts for days now!
Thankfully, I didn't die, and was able to enjoy all the splendor that was your anniversary.
Dessert is ALWAYS worth it. I always forget to leave room for it though. Good job celebrating!
Hey it's Janelle from freshman year. I saw you on kristines. Congrats on 3 years and a baby:)
Post a Comment