Thanks, Brie! I've been checking out Consumer Reports ratings and just general parent likes and dislikes online. Planning to buy one soon, but still need to make a decision!
So things I like about my car seat are... easy to take the padding off to wash, easy to adjust straps, the head part comes off when it's rear facing (this is why I bought it), the padding seems pretty comfortable but i've never sat in it so i can't be sure, the cup holder comes off and attaches to either side, the material is easy to wipe off, and I don't know what else. Things I don't like is that it's bulky, it's heavy, if you have to seatbelt it in rearfacing it's a pain (it has LATCH but my mom's car doesn't) it doesn't recline, and that's about it. Let me know if you want to see how it would fit in your car. I'll pull it out next time.
I just bought one today. I think it's the one you have, but I can't remember. I remember asking if it was the same one you had...I think you said yes?
I bought The First Years True Fit Convertible in Monet. You have that one in brown, right? I totally can't remember.
I've been researching these things for like 4 months and this seat has great ratings on ConsumerReports.com and great reviews from parents. Plus it's cute.
I'm only planning to use it forward-facing, and I'm sure it'll fit well, but maybe I'll try yours out! Should have tried it before I ordered it, eh? lol
5 comments:
My faves- britax, recaro, premiere truefit (what we have)
Thanks, Brie! I've been checking out Consumer Reports ratings and just general parent likes and dislikes online. Planning to buy one soon, but still need to make a decision!
So things I like about my car seat are... easy to take the padding off to wash, easy to adjust straps, the head part comes off when it's rear facing (this is why I bought it), the padding seems pretty comfortable but i've never sat in it so i can't be sure, the cup holder comes off and attaches to either side, the material is easy to wipe off, and I don't know what else. Things I don't like is that it's bulky, it's heavy, if you have to seatbelt it in rearfacing it's a pain (it has LATCH but my mom's car doesn't) it doesn't recline, and that's about it. Let me know if you want to see how it would fit in your car. I'll pull it out next time.
Thanks Brittany!
I just bought one today. I think it's the one you have, but I can't remember. I remember asking if it was the same one you had...I think you said yes?
I bought The First Years True Fit Convertible in Monet. You have that one in brown, right? I totally can't remember.
I've been researching these things for like 4 months and this seat has great ratings on ConsumerReports.com and great reviews from parents. Plus it's cute.
I'm only planning to use it forward-facing, and I'm sure it'll fit well, but maybe I'll try yours out! Should have tried it before I ordered it, eh? lol
Even forward you can leave the headrest off till their head hits the mark on the chair. Then it's not as bulky.
Post a Comment