I signed up as a Scentsy consultant last week and recently received my smeller kit. There are 80 different scents in the kit.
I decided to purchase some stuff to have on-hand in case someone wants a quick fix. Naturally, I had a test group in order to choose what to purchase.
My test group was Mike. He was very helpful.
(Unfortunately, Skylar doesn't know what, "Just smell it. Don't eat it!" means. She was less help than hazard.)
I have always had a love for all things candle-related and have been considering the whole Scentsy thing for, oh, 2 years. It was time to just crack down and get 'er done.
Though I was raised by the self-proclaimed "Best Salesman in the World!" I am not much of a saleswoman. I basically suck at it. I am terrible at trying to get people to give me their money. (I mean, I want people to give me their money; don't get me wrong. If you have money you want to give me, feel free to hand it over!) What I'm saying is I'm not...assertive.
Anyway, I am in fact selling this stuff now, passively as that may be. If you want some, I got it. I'll probably have a party sometime. If you want to host one, I'm all for it!
And now you know.

1 comments:
I will order from you! Maybe you could throw a party sometime you are down here too...at my new house. :)
Post a Comment