Turns out, some day I will need to live in California. It's the only way I can have a real, non-dwarf, fabulously gorgeous fruit-producing orange tree.
I just know I could grow a great big one, full of oranges. I already have some citrus fertilizer sticks, which is really all it takes, right? And I'd make orange juice with them. Fresh-squeezed!
Maybe I'd have an orange juice stand next to my lemonade stand. Because obviously I would also have a great lemon tree.
And, let's face it, probably a grapefruit tree. Since I'd already have lots of those fertilizer sticks.

6 comments:
If I lived in cali, I would want a fruit tree but I probably wouldn't be able to afford a place with a yard.
I hope you get your orange tree so you can make me some fresh squeezed orange juice when I come to visit.
You could live in Arizona. My aunt lives there, and she has a little orchard in her backyard with all of the citrus fruits you mentioned. They are doing swimmingly.
Greg has soooo many orange trees at his parents house in so cal. mmmm they are so good too. The mandarin orange tree is my favoritest!!!! I eat like 20 a day.
He too thinks he can grow a tree in our backyard. If ever greg and I are fighting...it's usually over a fruit tree in the backyard. Seriously!
But why are you so opposed to fruit trees?! Just get the man a tree!
I'm totally jealous of his parents' orange trees.
You are so funny! We would just have to come see you guys and partake of your citrus goodness. :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment