I have so many expectations for that place, I better not go because I will probably be let down.
expectations: suckers that actually taste like blood, being able to send my friend an owl, riding a broomstick, being able to split my soul to become immortal, getting the death eater tattoo..
Whitney. I understand your hesitation. If you come with me and Mike to HP World I will do the following:
*I will punch you in the mouth while you eat a sucker. It will taste exactly like blood. *I'll carry an owl around to someone with a letter on it's foot. *I'll tatoo your forearm. Can't promise it will look good. Also, it won't be able to wiggle around like in the movies.
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to ride a broomstick.
Unfortunately I can't help you split your soul. Also, I don't really want to help you kill someone to see if that will work. So you might be somewhat disappointed in the end.
8 comments:
Yes! I beat Myriah at a comment...:) That is crazy! I want to go pretend I am a wizard! "Orlandowas Take me there-uhmas!" Dang...I am still here. :(
Oh man! That's so awesome!
I guess we're going to Florida eventually in the next few years.
Yeah. Guess there's no getting around that...
(Congrats, Leisa! Nice work. And nice spell!)
I have so many expectations for that place, I better not go because I will probably be let down.
expectations:
suckers that actually taste like blood, being able to send my friend an owl, riding a broomstick, being able to split my soul to become immortal, getting the death eater tattoo..
Whitney. I understand your hesitation. If you come with me and Mike to HP World I will do the following:
*I will punch you in the mouth while you eat a sucker. It will taste exactly like blood.
*I'll carry an owl around to someone with a letter on it's foot.
*I'll tatoo your forearm. Can't promise it will look good. Also, it won't be able to wiggle around like in the movies.
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to ride a broomstick.
Unfortunately I can't help you split your soul. Also, I don't really want to help you kill someone to see if that will work. So you might be somewhat disappointed in the end.
I'll do my best.
thanks, I'll go solely for the punch in the face! This also sounds like it's going to be a violent trip!
And the violence makes the Harry Potterness more realistic, don't you think?
Oh man, I'm such a slow commenter these days. This is terrible for my rep.
Anyway, I just wanted you to know I have a special savings account for my trip to Hogwarts.
Post a Comment