Myriah posted something about miracles on FB today, and suddenly three miracles happened at my house.
Today I learned Harper can stand. All I have to do is put her next to something and she'll just stand there, holding on for dear life.
Also, she surprised me by signing "more" when I asked if she was all done eating her carrots.
Today I learned I can still do at least 30 crunches.
Yes. It has been a day of miracles.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Today's Miracles
Posted by Kylie at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Holy Moly...now you should try doing the crunches with Harper standing on your stomach!
Then she can motivate me by signing "more!"
Leisa got it right! And I found out today that I, too, can do 30 crunches! That's how many crunches it took my teeth to gnaw through 4 pumpkin muffins!!!
Post a Comment