Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It Was Funny!

Regarding my last post:

Mike tells me it came off as heated. It was supposed to be funny. I just read it and it sounds heated.

Go back and read it in a funny way! (Well, an annoyed funny way. I still think the photo shoots are annoying, but I'm not going to ring someone's neck over them. Sorry!)

6 comments:

Carla L. said...

I thought it was funny. And true. And truly irritating in a funny way. The photo shoot stuff, not the blog. Irritating I mean...

Whittron said...

don't worry, I was chuckling.

AnnEE said...

So, I pretty much never comment on blogs, so this is a big deal. With that said, I do take a little bit of issue with your last post.


You didn't include any pics.

Hilarious!

McKayJoice said...

Oh shoot, I preferred it in the mean tone. And I agree with it 200%!

Kylie said...

Oh, baby. You guys are the BEST!

Mike read it and immediately said I needed to edit it and make it less abrasive. He said it was heated and that I shouldn't have used the word "hell." But I told him, "Hell, Mike. I feel find about it. It's funny! The aunt is crying because the picture is ruined from the boyfriend and the grandma...oh. Well it was supposed to be funny!"

Stuart and Kimber said...

I thought it was funny. I also thought the comments were funny. Poor Nick and Josh. Denied a photo shoot!
I can see lots of therapy sessions in their future. :)