Yay, Harper is 9 months old! She's three quarters of a year! Holy crap. She's three quarters of a year.
Sometimes she looks like this:
And she's this much bigger than her seahorse:
These are some tricky things she can do:
She is starting to army crawl and stand next to things. Rolling {with the homies} continues to be her best skill, if you don't count angry raspberries. I do. She hides under her blankie. Peekaboo! She can sign "more" and "all done," though not always on cue.
Last week...she could roll and blow raspberries. My, what swiftly adopted skillz! Maybe she felt more was expected of a 9-month-old?
I think she's fabulous. All I expect is for her to be really, really, ridiculously good looking. And she's doing it!
Yay, Harper! Way to be awesome! I really love my kids. You can play with them, but no keepies.

0 comments:
Post a Comment