Wow. Did someone steal September? Harper will be 9 months old soon (and SKY will be 3 this Wednesday!!!), but I took these photos when she turned 8 months old. It kills me to post these without fixing them up a little, but my desktop power cable is still MIA from the move and I have no Photoshop on this dang laptop.
Here, look at them. She's so cute!
Let's see, what new things did Harper learn last month?
Here are her skills. Harper is now the Master Roller! This morning I found her in the middle of the kitchen. I had put her down at least 8 feet away from where she was. Awesome! She is drawn to Sky's toys like a moth to a flame, and don't even try to eat in front of her without sharing. She's a hollow child. If you don't want to share, go hide in a corner while you finish your lunch. Her eyes are still bigger than her tummy, though. Kid gotta learn to flip that 'full' switch!
If Sky is around, Harper is watching her. Just like this:
She blows raspberries when she's angry. Sometimes she just sticks her tongue out and makes angry sounds, and her pointy little tongue is hilarious! She has great hand/eye coordination and has mastered the two-finger pickup.
She is also pretty fly for a white babe:
Yeah, girl. You pop that collar.

1 comments:
She is definitely fly.
Post a Comment