I eat Oreos during naptime.
I put the kids to bed, and I eat Oreos. Six of them, with milk. I think eight is the perfect number, but the Oreos I currently have in my cupboard come in sealed packages of six so it's six or twelve, people. And I won't lie; some days are twelve Oreo days. Some days are twelve Oreo + a Diet Coke days. I adjust when necessary.
Some of you might suggest I eat one package of six, then open another and--over a period of three days--supplement my 6-packs with two Oreos from the supplementer package, thereby ensuring my ideal Oreo fix. No. You can't just leave a package partially eaten. Show some respect for the Oreos!
I do.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Naptime: Confidential
Posted by Kylie at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just read this aloud to Rob, giggling the whole time. Wow. You and I are a lot alike. But you are waaaay funnier when it comes to presenting your quirks to the blog world.
Especially those Halloween Oreos!
Post a Comment