Sky is turning three tomorrow! At 2:55am, she will be 3 years old. She will be a big girl, eating cake and suckers and playing with purple airplanes (her plan).
Anyone know where to get a purple airplane on very short notice?
So here's one last look at her being two and goofy!
THREE! Maybe she's just turning 3 months? She's a little big for her age...? No? Okay.
HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY, SKY GIRL!!! I seriously love this kid.


4 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Sky! Three is a really awesome year, so I think you will enjoy it. Although, I have to say I liked four better.
Most adorable 3 year old! I love looking at these pictures!
Happy birthday Sky muffin!!! You are so cute an
d I hope your birthday is fun and filled with dewickits food!
Seriously...the "ok" and face she makes in that picture are so cute. I love sky.
Post a Comment