Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Scooters and Helmet Head

I know I've already posted three posts today, but I finally got some pictures uploaded and I'm on a roll! You love it.

Sky got her birthday present early from Grandma and Grandpa this past Sunday. And guess what they got her?

A SCOOTER!

I'm not exaggerating when I say Sky has been requesting a scooter for her birthday for at least six months. I didn't even know she remembered the whole gifts-on-birthdays thing until she started telling me she wanted a scooter for her birthday. A tooter scooter, to be exact (a la Wubbzy). This kid could not be happier.

Ted and Gabrielle also gave Sky some safety gear, including--but not limited to--a pink helmet. Ah, the pink helmet. Also known as Sky's second scull, and the true reason for the post.

It appears this pink helmet has become a permanent fixture.





Thanks for the awesome gift, Grandma and Grandpa! Sky is in love. She loves the scooter, but she may have been happy with just the helmet. She wore it all day yesterday. It was on her head for every meal, potty break and coloring sesh.

I just wrote 'sesh.'

2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

You totally did just write "sesh". I'm always on the fence about it, seeing how it should really be "Sess" but that doesn't seem to come out right.

Leisa Waldron said...

Her faces that she pulls are hilarious!