Monday, April 27, 2009

Will the Real Sky Baby Please Stand Up?

Here I was, sending an email to my great aunt. Sky was having a little heart attack because she didn't want to be in her exersaucer, so I took her out and let her play on the ground behind me.

Then I turned around, and this happened:


Time to jump on the baby proofing...

I know. My bookshelf is messy. But you're supposed to be looking at the kid.

You just scrolled up to look at that bookshelf again, didn't you?

3 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

So what if I did? Maybe I just like to scroll.

Also, I feel I must warn you, when ever I am around babies for long periods of time, they learn to walk. They just do. It happened with both my niece and nephew this year, so watch out! It could happen to your kid too!

Brittany B said...

Watch out!Your sweet baby girl is about to get into things you didn't even know you had.

Kylie said...

She's already found some extension cords Mike had under the couch that I'd forgotten about! Sheesh...

And Myr, I knew you would scroll. Both pictures can't fit on Lappy at once!

If you teach my kid to walk...I don't even have anything to follow that. I was going for a threat, but I'm empty here. Nothing in the pistol. Probably has something to do with said kid grabbing my ankles and whining. That's my cue...