Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Little More Organized

I'm a little bit of an organization-freak. I'm not entirely organized, but I want to be. And that's what really counts, right?


If I had lots of money, I would buy all sorts of organizational things for drawers, closets, under the counters, etc. I really like wandering the organization-friendly aisles at Target, pretending I know what everything is.

Today I found this little wire rack thing and figured out it is meant to keep pot and pan lids nicely accessible, which we all know doesn't happen on its own.

I bought it. My lids are thrilled!

4 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

Those are hard working lids...making mac and cheese and top ramen and all. I think mom found one in the "stuff" at Shelter cove for her pot lids too. Maybe they can meet someday and exchange crazy lid stories.

Kylie said...

That would be wild!

Carla L. said...

Yeah, I found one in Shelter Cove - I think she used it to keep her "pot" lids organized. HAHAHAH! I crack myself up! Anyhoo, did you find yours at Target? Because I need one here too!

Myriah Cohen said...

Can I get a visual on this thing? I can't manage to figure out what it looks like.