We kind of suck at holidays around here. Luckily, Sky has no clue so she won't hold it against us that we forgot about Easter.
When we were in Utah a couple of weeks ago, my aunt Amy gave Sky this cute little bunny outfit that says, "Baby's First Easter" so I popped her into it and took some pictures! She was really excited about the bunnies on her feet.
Also, please note: Skylar was very uncooperative while I was taking these pictures. She was desperately trying to crawl to me so I would pick her up which made it really hard to get a shot of the little bunny tail on her booty. Mike helped make that possible.
Enjoy!

(I did take these on Easter; it's just taken me a few days to snap into blog mode.)
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Happy (Late) Easter!
Posted by Kylie at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment