While we were in the Bay Area last weekend, we got to see everyone in the family. That's pretty rare! I know I have already done a couple of posts dedicated to this trip, but this is the last one.
Scout's Honor.
Okay, so Mike's bro Nick was in town; he hadn't seen Skylar since December, so they chillaxed. They got along pretty well, I'd say. He even taught her how to smile. She's never done that before! Don't you love how great family is at teaching your kid new tricks? We do!
We also got to hang out with Heather and her bunny, Sniffles.
Just before I took this shot, Heather and I were looking through the pictures Mike took for us and I stuck Sky on the ground. We turned around and Skylar and Sniffles were nose-to-nose. It was so cute, but the bunny is shy and hopped away before I could snap a shot. I was prepared to wait for them to nose-bump again when Sky tried to eat some hay and the bunny fun was over. So this is all I got.
Conveniently, on our drive home we met up with Morgan and Cade in Auburn! They had been on a climbing trip in Joe's Valley, UT and just happened to be passing Auburn at the same time as us! Perfect. Naturally, we met at In-N-Out.
Okay, this post ends the California trip from last weekend. Peace out, home slices. See you next time.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
More CA Visit Pics
Posted by Kylie at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sky looks bigger than when I saw her a couple weeks ago! She is so adorable!
She is growing like one of those weeds we had in our Springville yard.
Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.
I love when family "teaches" your kid new things. And in the in-n-out picture I had to take a closer look at your hair. There's a person behind you (with gray hair) and I was trying to figure out what the heck you did to your hair. Till I realized it was a different head.
Oh, that's funny! Actually, I really like to dye the top of my hair gray in the summer.
Just the top right of it, though. Not the whole top. And then I do the Texas poof thing to it. It's how I got Mike to marry me.
Post a Comment