Myriah's coming in 9 days. I can't wait!
We're gonna rock this town.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
myr myr MYR!
Posted by Kylie at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Myriah's coming in 9 days. I can't wait!
We're gonna rock this town.
Posted by Kylie at 4:47 PM
2 comments:
Nine days?! Is that all?! I can't hardly believe it(?)! I thought I would throw that last question mark on there just to keep up with the theme.
Oh man, and we are going to sing songs, and watch movies and eat pizza and look at Sky, and hate WalMart and it's gonna be great!
Pizza, for shiz. The Walmart hating is a given, as is the Sky-watching.
I'm most excited about how we will pluralize everything with "i" at the end. Probably while singing.
Looks like we'll get right into the groove of things, homes.
Post a Comment