Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sew Fab

We've finally bought a sewing machine!


Mike has been begging for one for years. He's had to settle with crocheting in the meantime and all he can make are hats, so it was really time to move on.

We decided to buy an inexpensive machine since we don't know what we're doing. If we someday learn to sew well, we'll invest in something better. But for now, this one is Martha-approved. See:

Can't be too bad, right?

2 comments:

Carla L. said...

I am thrilled beyond belief! Where did you get it? I saw some at Tuesday Morning on clearance and thought of you. It looks like a nifty little number - you had better put it in your car right now, along with Skylar and a bag of diapers and drive to Orinda immediately for a few lessons...

Leisa Waldron said...

You are a quick learner...although Mike might show you up. I can totally picture him making drapes for your new house out of a lovely paisley.