Though I did take my camera along for our trip to CA this past weekend, I took very few pictures. If only my camera could be added as an appendage I might remember to use it once in a while. I'm pretty sure science is getting close to figuring this one out. It's right up there in importance with curing flatulence.
Anyway, here are a couple of shots to remember the trip:
The first one is Sky in her new Valentine's Day jacket from Morgan (totally rockin')...

...and the second is of Mike manning it up and installing chains on the car for the drive through Tahoe.

5 comments:
What you mean is:
Picture one: Sky in her totally cool jacket that I wish came in my size.
and
Picture two: A nice shot of Mike's butt.
You always know what I'm really trying to say.
Way to be a man mike! And I am so glad Skylar is a cool niece for me to be an aunt to. :)
Sky is so precious! I can totally see both you and Mike in her.
I love the first comment on this post - it's hilarious. :)
cool, can't wait for science to figure both of those things out.
Post a Comment