why do you have to cut them from their plant?
ps. me likey your new blog look!
Oh, you know...like from rose bushes and things so I can put them in a vase inside. It doesn't happen very often because I don't like to cut them off!And thanks! I'm trying to fix whatever I've done wrong...
I love this cartoon.
Me too.
My father cut back one of our rose bushes (and by "cut back" I mean "made bald") 5 times this summer, and it grew back every time with even more blooms.
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
6 comments:
why do you have to cut them from their plant?
ps. me likey your new blog look!
Oh, you know...like from rose bushes and things so I can put them in a vase inside. It doesn't happen very often because I don't like to cut them off!
And thanks! I'm trying to fix whatever I've done wrong...
I love this cartoon.
Me too.
My father cut back one of our rose bushes (and by "cut back" I mean "made bald") 5 times this summer, and it grew back every time with even more blooms.
Post a Comment