Monday, February 9, 2009

Something Themes Wrong Here...

I have been waiting and waiting for Gmail to have more themes available. I mean, I'm a fan of Ninja, but I would love a little more variety here.


Apparently there are loads of themes available for your Google homepage, but nothing new for Gmail. Since I downloaded Google Chrome, I don't have a Google homepage so I can't really take advantage of those themes. Not that I wanted a Celine Dion themed Google homepage, but I'm really diggin' this guy. It seems weird for Google to replace their own iGoogle with an automatic browser homepage though, doesn't it?

I'm so impatient when there's no way for me to work around an issue. I'll keep enjoying my ninjas for now. I'm sure Gmail will show me the magic soon enough.

2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

I was thinking this just the other day. I like Ninja too, but sometimes I need a break. So, when I need that break, I turn to Tree, which tells me the weather. So far I only switch to it if I already know it's rainy outside. Otherwise, it's boring.

Kylie said...

I knew you'd feel me, homey.