My friend Brittany loaned us an activity gym for Skylar to play with. Thanks Britt!
Naturally, the first thing she does is flip onto her tummy.


With all the bells and whistles this thing has (dangling toys, bright colors, music), I was sure Sky would be really excited about it. As it turns out, she really does like it. In fact, her very favorite part about the whole gym are the tags!
Go figure. I think I'll just wrangle up a pile of tags and let 'er go at it for a while.She's probably teaching herself to read. I mean, she is in the 100th percentile for intellect...

4 comments:
She is reading the tags, that is what she is doing. Remember...genius child!
Well OF COURSE she is reading the tags! And if she takes after her Uncle Josh she will report you to the authorities if the "Do Not Remove" tags have been removed!!!
If the tags weren't so entertaining I'd say go ahead and cut them off. Feel free to, though. Who reads those tags but Skylar anyway?
Wow, those pictures look great. What kind of film are you using, Fuji?
Post a Comment