I am a license-holding resident of "The Silver State," though my heart is in "The Golden State." I guess I'm okay with it because it's still a precious metal.
This logic doesn't apply to me ever living in "The Treasure State" (Montana) or "The Gem State" (Idaho).
So anyway, I'm a Nevadan. And it only took 8 months.


6 comments:
Hey, me too!
As long as you have your green card...
At first I thought that picture was of you. Nevada sure has tanned you....
the nevada license looks nice, actually! much better than texas! (ugly colors and ugly state. going from connecticut to texas was very very sad for me!) it took me 8 months too! and 16 months to bother to go change my name!
Wow your hair got long, and you are so tan!
I know, I forgot to mention that I am now a different race and color.
Post a Comment