Um...who is that baby? She looks so much bigger! I still see a little Ky and a little Mikey. :) I am so glad that Mike has not only become accustomed to our Laney sense of humor...he has a little in him too!
I met you in the Foothill Ward I think your first Sunday. My name is Lindsay and I have a little girl Brooklyn. Don't know if you remember me, but just wanted to say hi. I found your blog through Brittanys'. Well, welcome to the ward! You have one CUTE little girl btw...
4 comments:
Mikey is such a funny boy - but she'll grow into those socks before you know it...
Um...who is that baby? She looks so much bigger! I still see a little Ky and a little Mikey. :) I am so glad that Mike has not only become accustomed to our Laney sense of humor...he has a little in him too!
Hi Kylie!
I met you in the Foothill Ward I think your first Sunday. My name is Lindsay and I have a little girl Brooklyn. Don't know if you remember me, but just wanted to say hi. I found your blog through Brittanys'. Well, welcome to the ward! You have one CUTE little girl btw...
Lindsay Iverson
that's awesome
Post a Comment