I totally missed the boat! This guy auctioned his life away for a grand total of $399,300 at the end of June 2008. For said sum of money, the winner of the auction was awarded with the guy's life. His job, car, house + contents, a parachute, and yes--even his friends.
Although we can't try to buy his life and move to the suburbs of Perth, Australia (who wouldn't want to do this?), the website is still entertaining:
I'm thinking of selling my used tissues and Q-Tips.
Or maybe I could sell Mike. He's very useful, you know.

3 comments:
Haha, I remember seeing that on the news. I don't know if you should sell Mike. He get's funnier and more useful each year you are married to him. I bet you could gain quite a bit of Mike equity if you wait a little longer. :)
The good news for the purchaser is that all this guy's crap doesn't include his emotional baggage.
Good point, Steph.
And Leisa, I think you're right; if I hang on to Mike for another year or two he would probably appreciate in monetary value...
Post a Comment